Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Awakening strange signs?

This has happend to me just once or twice in my life yet. I was in the mode of about to wake up but all my attempts to wake up failed. I remember, I had my eyes opened, so I could see anything I could even move my eyes both horizontally and vertically but couldn't make any response on the outter area. I was unable to move my arms and legs. Neither my whole body was unable to move although I tried thousands of attempts to do so. I felt like I was trapped in a plaster. Suddenly, I got breathing problems as I couldn't breathe in...in about a few second I got awakened. The whole situation took about a few seconds but I thought it was eternity before I finally "started" all my brain "equipment" up. Apperantly, it has a lot to do with igniting the body from standby mode. Has anyone experienced that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment