Monday, December 19, 2011

Is this guy interested in me?

My guy friend moved to another state a year ago. We didn't know each other v well before he moved but he has kept in touch by chatting..say once a mth. Sometimes he flirts a little and I've started having feelings for him. I'll be in his area for work soon and he said he'd love to meet up. Last time we chatted he asked if there's anything he should prepare before I arrive. I said 'just make sure you don't have a girlfriend!' as in reality, I don't know if he does or not. He seems too goodlooking for me! He replied 'come over here quickly!'. He also wrote that he had fallen for me. Now I'm worried, as I don't know if he's seeing anyone and I don't have the nerve to ask? Anyone got a view on this, especially guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment