Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The boy i like still love his ex?

ok so i like this boy and he like me and his ex he use 2 love so like 2 weeks ago he was talkin to his ex and they start to flirting and had each other on there myspace paqe and i got mad b/c if your tlkin to me then y is she on ur paqe and at tha time he was doin this i was mad writing status on myspace a basiclly directing them to him and as he was doin this he did not send me anything and didnt even ask if i was ok or mad basically he did not care.! then aftter she got mad and drop him he finilly desideds to come back and tlk to me and apoliglize after like a month ago he tld me he startin to like me more then his ex and he trust me more.! anyway whht shud i do i do wiff this whole situration.? i hope this is enough detail for u.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment